- Femme Fatale: The Rise of Female Suicide Bombers
- In 1991, former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was killed by Thenmuli Rajaratnam (code name Dhanu) when she activated a bomb — killing him, herself, and sixteen others. Dhanu was a member of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) and was ...
- LTTE Reaches Out To Scottish Separatists
- The women's wing was responsible for the terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka including the killing of Rajiv Gandhi by Thenmuli Rajaratnam alias Thanu, a member of the LTTE women's wing. The BBC produced “Suicide Killers” (1991) a documentary where “Aunty ...
- LTTE Fronts Overseas Trying To Revive Terror?
- This changed after the LTTE suicide bomber Thenmuli Rajaratnam alias Dhanu assassinated Rajiv Gandhi, India's Congress leader. Since then, with the discovery of LTTE propaganda, fund raising, procurement and shipping activities, foreign governments ...
- PRESIDENT MAHINDA RAJAPAKSHA PROTECTS LTTE TERRORIST KP ALIAS KUMARAN
- On 21st May 1991, former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by a suicide bomber at a public meeting in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu. The assassination was carried out by the LTTE suicide bomber Thenmuli Rajaratnam, also known as ...
- Behind the Woman Behind the Bomb
- Perhaps the most famous of these was the 1991 assassination of India's prime minister, Rajiv Gandhi, by Thenmuli Rajaratnam, a Tamil Tiger. Although women make up roughly 15 percent of the suicide bombers within the groups that employ females, they ...
Thenmuli Rajaratnam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thenmuli Rajaratnam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Thenmuli Rajaratnam Topics
Related searchespreston nichols
clymene dolphin physical description
effective rate of protection
afi band singles
britpop britpop bands
john d rockefeller philanthropy