A selection of articles related to theobalds house.
Original articles from our library related to the Theobalds House. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theobalds House.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Car or House Protection
- This is what I do when I leave my car parked somewhere for any period of time. Visualise your car in the spot it’s parked. Then in your mind draw a ring of light around it. Then imagine a pentagram of white light over your car and say something like, Circle...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither. 39:2 And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Theobalds House is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theobalds House books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Herts man charged with Essex woman's murder at Theobalds Park Hotel
- A man aged 26 is to appear in court today (Tuesday) charged with murder after a woman was found dead at a hotel in Waltham Cross on Christmas Eve. Carl Langdell, of Roundmoor Drive, Waltham Cross, was charged on Christmas Day (Fri) in connection ...
- MEMORIES: Dog eyes the cat on the doorstep...
- He gave up Hatfield House and the park around it, plus an estate in Bermondsey, in exchange for Theobalds in Hertfordshire, all because it was judged useful for hunting. Odd though it seems today, that was his motive. Bermondsey had been in royal hands ...
- Carl Langdell accused of murdering a young history teacher
- A lawyer appeared before a crown court judge today accused of murdering a young teacher whose body was found in a hotel on Christmas Eve. Carl Langdell, 26, is accused of killing Katie Locke at Theobalds Park Hotel in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire.
- BPP GDL student to appear in court charged with murder
- Carl Langdell (pictured), 26, is suspected of killing Katie Locke, a 23 year-old teacher from east London, at the Theobalds Park luxury hotel in Hertfordshire where the pair were staying on 23 December.
- Black Friday travel deals
- Stays at the Theobalds Park hotel, a Georgian mansion house set in 55 acres of parkland in Hertfordshire, cost from £55 per night (room only). Valid for stays between January 1 and March 31, 2016. The price is valid for bookings made on November 27.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.