- Get your sugar “fix”
- Chocolate is a complex food containing sugar, fat, caffeine, mood elevators called theobromines, and the mood-stabilizing mineral magnesium.
- Bowel Movement Basics: Foods And Drinks That Make You Poop And Pee
- It reduces water absorption in the kidney, while theobromines in chocolate can lead to bladder irritation, and give us the urge to pee. Remedying a hangover from too many happy hour drinks with painkillers can keep us from going.
- Why drinking green tea could save your life
- Eye doctor Jacqueline Mendonça Lopes de Faria said theobromines benefits on diabetes “had never been described before in specialised literature”. Tea drinking has been associated with improvements in health for centuries, researchers say, but only in ...
- Keeping your pets safe during the holidays
- Chocolate is toxic to dogs, owing to an alkaloid called Theobromines. The purer the chocolate the more potent it is for your pooch. - Glass ornaments can fall and break, leaving the pads of your pet's feet cut up.
- Could carob fill the gap when chocolate stocks decline?
- "There's no caffeine there's no theobromines; there are also no endorphins unfortunately," Ms Hamey said. Her company has been manufacturing carob products for 33 years and Ms Hamey says they're now being considered as alternatives to chocolate.
Theobromines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theobromines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.