- a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.
- FISCAL REVENUE OF ORIENTAL THEOCRACIES
- FISCAL REVENUE OF ORIENTAL THEOCRACIES. D. Morgan Pierce.
- THE AMERICAN MILITIA PHENOMENON: A PSYCHOLOGICAL
- THE AMERICAN MILITIA PHENOMENON: A PSYCHOLOGICAL. PROFILE OF MILITANT THEOCRACIES. ______.
- 115 SPEECH RELIGION AND NON-STATE GOVERNANCE
- theocracy, where God is the sovereign law and controls all functions.
- Rick Perry and the Drought: What If God Hates You?
- And that's my problem with people who want to run our country like some kind of Christian theocracy. It's not just that i don't want to live in a Christian theocracy (theocracies tend not to be very good places for people like me).
- Will Hezbollah desert Assad before the end?
- important as Assad's support is to Hezbollah, the survival of his regime does not take precedence over Hezbollah's objectives: the defeat of Israel, the marginalisation of American influence and the creation of a regional arc of Shia theocracies.
- Libya: President Jacob Zuma Returns From African Union Peace And Security
- The World is getting more of Iran Islamic "revolutions" and theocracies. Sarkozi; Obama and Cameron are miserably short-sighted and greedy looters.
- WORLDVIEW: 'Things fall apart'
- Scenarios range from a new dawn of freedom and democracy to the rise of Islamist theocracies across the region. "Things fall apart; the center cannot hold," WB Yeats wrote in "The Second Coming," one of the most-quoted poems of modern times.
- Theocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Theocracy is the rule by people in positions of political authority all of whom share the same religious beliefs and preferences.
- Category:Theocracies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Theocracies. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- theocracies - definition of theocracies by the Free Online Dictionary
- the·oc·ra·cy (th - k r -s ). n. pl.
- CQ Press : Current Events In Context : Terrorism
- Theocracy, derived from two Greek words meaning "rule by the deity," is the name and the priestly roles are separate are not considered to be theocracies.
Theocracies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theocracies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbaroque neo-baroque architecture
roman battle standards