Theodicy Origin Of The Term
A selection of articles related to theodicy origin of the term.
Original articles from our library related to the Theodicy Origin Of The Term. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theodicy Origin Of The Term.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Theodicy Origin Of The Term is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theodicy Origin Of The Term books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- As Ecclesiastes Said
- Amazing how quickly they got motivated to reconsider the meaning of the text. :). Still think the layout will prejudice those with a dislike for 'compromise' or 'moving toward the middle'.
- Diagnosing and Treating Unreformed Fundamentalism
- Allan Bevere wrote a blog post highlighting the problem of the fundamentalist who rejects one kind of fundamentalism merely to replace it with another.
- America, We've Got a Serious Problem: San Bernardino, the New Normal
- I dislike the phrase "the new normal" which has become a trite cliché. To me this is more ....
- Fictions and Facts about Jesus
- What the mythicists tend to forget is that the burden of proof in history is quite low - acontemporaneous hearsay can be "historical," broadly speaking, but it still isn't scientific (i.e. evidence of a supernatural event).