A selection of articles related to theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theology.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- at Oxford? - Faculty of Theology and Religion in the University of ...
- Théológy. Some of those who study Theology at. Oxford go on to a career in teaching or in the church.
- Graduate Studies in Theology - Faculty of Theology and Religion in ...
- stimulating place for theological research, therefore. In the last few years Oxford has moved towards a programme where a nine-month. Master's course is the ...
- Pentecostal Theological Seminary: Home
- We at Pentecostal Theological Seminary are a vibrant community committed to ... The Pentecostal Theological Seminary has been a place of great interest and ...
- Comparative Theology - CopticChurch.Net
- Theology is the discourse about God, blessed be His Name. Only those who ... Theology needs accuracy of expression and interpretation, and knowledge of the ...
- the FTE Guide to THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION - The Fund for ...
- CHAPTER 3: The Basics — Theological Schools and Degrees. · What is a ... We believe theological education is critical to the formation of Christian leaders.
Suggested News Resources
- Father Raymond J. de Souza: Decoding the theology of religious violence
- Since Islamist terror raised the curtain on the 21stcentury on Sept. 11, the refrain in this column has been the same.
- Fuller Theology Search Committee Passes on Applicants, Suspends Search for New
- “It's true that I was looking forward to returning to faculty life after my two-year appointment as School of Theology dean,” Green said.
- Meet the Mother of African Feminist Theology
- I am many things — a feminist theologian, staff member at the Interfaith Youth Core, an active member of a United Methodist Church, an activist, and a mother in a transracial adoptive family.
- Prosperity theology - A perversion of God's word?
- In effect, prosperity theology offers a warped, unethical, and even dangerous solution to the challenges we face. Christian virtues of patience and forbearance are sacrificed at the altar of immediacy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Theology is the critical study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious ideas. It is taught as an academic discipline, typically in universities, seminaries ...
- Theology | Definition of Theology by Merriam-Webster
- the study of religious faith, practice, and experience : the study of God and God's relation to the world. : a system of religious beliefs or ideas. Source: ...
- Theology | Define Theology at Dictionary.com
- Theology definition, the field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God's attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; ...
- Christian Theology Questions and Answers
- Get answers to your questions and theology, the Bible and Christian faith. Grow in your understanding of Christianity today!
- What is the definition of theology? - GotQuestions.org Home
- Answer: The word “theology” comes from two Greek words that combined mean “ the study of God.” Christian theology is simply an attempt to understand God as ...
Related searchesdream dictionary distaff
3d audio effect stereo widening
cupid and psyche
green green sanae minami
equestrian vaulting the history
tasmania indigenous people