A selection of articles related to theoretical cosmology.
Original articles from our library related to the Theoretical Cosmology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theoretical Cosmology.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Theoretical Cosmology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theoretical Cosmology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gravitational waves discovered
- While this theory triggered a revolution in our understanding of the universe, it made one prediction that even Einstein doubted could be confirmed: the existence of gravitational waves. Today, a century later, we have that confirmation, with ...
- Computational cosmology: A general relativistic approach
- Thus far, the theoretical analysis of cosmological irregularities has been handled using different techniques depending on the range of scales under study and on the specific database of interest.
- Chinese scientists realize quantum simulation of the Unruh effect Science
- For example, the Unruh effect  is one of the most significant outcomes of the quantum field theory. This effect serves as an important tool to investigate phenomena such as thermal emission of particles from black holes and cosmological horizons .
- African Scientists - Meet 15 of Africa's Most Brilliant Young Scientists
- The first global gathering of African scientists, the "Next Einstein Forum", is taking place in Dakar, Senegal.
- Sky shorts: An Alien Exoplanet?
- At LIGO, the precise distance between two separate laser light beams traveling 2.4 miles was monitored to detect any change by an amount when the heretofore theoretical gravitational wave passed by. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Theoretical Cosmology Topics
Related searchestesticular claw
rio de janeiro north zone
five points tulip
unsolved problems in computer science