A selection of articles related to theoretical rationales.
Original articles from our library related to the Theoretical Rationales. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theoretical Rationales.
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Theoretical Rationales is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theoretical Rationales books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blood From A Stone: Child Support's Perverse Incentives
- Like most topics in law school, child support is discussed first by talking about the theoretical reasoning behind it and then with a series of very dry formulas for how it actually works in practice.
- Our Sustainable Development Goals, Not Your Multiple-Choice Questions
- I don't think I would have the same grasp of what it means to build peace without the theoretical training from school, the direct exposure to policy deliberation processes and of course, the knowledge of what happens on the ground.
- Nominee Could Boost SEC's Board Diversity Efforts
- Fairfax's contributions on the issue, spanning more than a decade, are theoretical and empirical, and use thorough historical context as a framing device.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Theoretical Rationales Topics
Related searchesrock around the clock trivia
goju ryu fukien white crane
dalek computer games
dream dictionary thermometer
predictive dialer soft dialers