A selection of articles related to theosophical philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Theosophical Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theosophical Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Theosophical Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theosophical Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- If Science Is a Game, Here's a Game-Changer
- The quantum pioneer Erwin Schrödinger was one of the best thinkers about philosophy in a generation of physicists, around a century ago, that was rich in philosophers (a rare breed today). One of Schrödinger's most ....
- KOCHi today
- Department of Philosophy, Ernakulam Maharaja's College: Social activist Daya Bai to address national seminar; Physics Seminar Hall; 10 a.m.. India Bible Literature: Bible and book fair; CSI Emmanuel Church Parish Hall, Broadway; 9 a.
- Indian philosopher Sudhakar Dixit receives President's award
- A renowned Prof. of Poona University and Sampoornanand Sanskrit University, Prof Dixit has been giving sermons on Bhagwat Gita and Vedanta at Theosophical Society, Varanasi and Malviya Mission, Banaras Hindu University. Looking into his specialty ...
- Gandhi the Imperialist
- By contrast, Gandhi acquired legal credentials while becoming acquainted with Helena Blavasky, the occultist and founder of the Theosophical Society, and with Annie Besant, another theosophist, with whom Gandhi discussed “the universal brotherhood of ...
- Ojai: A working vacation for the mind, body and spirit
- That gave me an hour to bone up on the anti-philosophic philosophy of a man, native of India, once heralded as the “World Teacher” by the Theosophical Society before renouncing all allegiance to religiosity and shedding material desires.
Theosophical Philosophy Topics
Related searchesbancroft library
canadian scarlet maple
yield curve spread definition
the monolith monsters