- The Therac-25 - Nancy Leveson
- apy machine, called the Therac-25, massively overdosed six people.
- An investigation of the Therac-25 accidents - Computer
- a computerized radiation therapy machine called the Therac-25. Between June Therac-25 — with resultant deaths and serious injuries.
- The Therac 25
- The Therac 25. A case study in safety failure. • Radiation therapy machine.
- An Investigation of the Therac-25 Accidents
- a computerized radiation therapy machine called the Therac-25. Between June Therac-25 -with resultant deaths and serious injuries.
- Black Hat hacker details lethal wireless attack on insulin pumps
- Its the Therac-25 all over again. Short-sighted systems and software engineers leave big gaping holes in a system simply because they cut corners thinking “well this will never happen”. If it can happen, it WILL happen.
- Therac-25 Case Materials
- Therac-25 was a medical linear accelerator, a device used to treat cancer. What made Therac-25 unique at the time of its use was the software.
- Therac-25 Accidents: An Updated Version of the Original Accident
- Therac-25 Accidents: An Updated Version of the Original Accident Investigation Paper (by Nancy Leveson).
- Fatal Dose - Radiation Deaths linked to AECL Computer Errors
- At the time there were five Therac-25s installed in hospitals in the U.S. and six in Canada.
Therac 25 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therac 25 books and related discussion.