A selection of articles related to therapeutic cloning.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic Cloning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic Cloning.
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Who Can Learn Reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Therapeutic Cloning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic Cloning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arguments Against Reproductive Cloning and 'Therapeutic' Cloning
- Arguments Against Reproductive Cloning and 'Therapeutic' Cloning. Presented for a Debate Sponsored by.
- Therapeutic Cloning Harms Women
- “THERAPEUTIC” CLONING is potentially HARMFUL TO WOMEN — OPPOSE EHB 1268. You may lose women's votes if you back EHB 1268.
- Scientists Take Step Toward Therapeutic Cloning
- called therapeutic cloning or “cloning for stem cells.” As published online in Science this week (www.sciencemag.
- Therapeutic cloning research and ethical oversight
- There should be government funding for therapeutic cloning research—and do we really need a moratorium on such research?
Suggested News Resources
- Taxpayer funding of human cloning offers no benefits to Minnesotans
- The University explained that it might want to pursue SCNT in the future in order to create cloned human embryos to then kill for research (so-called “therapeutic cloning”).
Suggested Web Resources
- Somatic cell nuclear transfer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It can be used in embryonic stem cell research, or, potentially, in regenerative medicine where it is sometimes referred to as "therapeutic cloning".
- Therapeutic cloning - How it is done; possible benefits
- Aug 17, 2000 Therapeutic cloning: how it is done; possible benefits.
- What is Therapeutic Cloning?
- 5 days ago Therapeutic cloning is cloning performed as part of a medical treatment. Though the ethics of therapeutic cloning are debated, it...