A selection of articles related to therapeutic touch.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic Touch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic Touch.
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Therapeutic Touch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic Touch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Business brief: CMH Therapeutic Touch Center opens at new location
- Citizens Memorial Hospital Therapeutic Touch Center has moved to its new location at the Day Building, 2001 W. Broadway St., Suite A, Bolivar.
- For these vets, making people laugh is the best medicine
- Garvey's voice shakes just a touch, but maybe it's only nerves. It's his first time in front of his stand-up .... Everyone in the class agrees he should use the fine line between therapeutic and recreational pot smoking in the set.
- Synthetic Biologics' (SYN) CEO Jeff Riley on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call
- Good afternoon and welcome to Synthetic Biologics' 2015 Year End Investor Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today's presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Sensory room opens at Locust Grove Recreation Center
- Davina Ford, therapeutic recreation specialist, said both adults and children will benefit from the new room. “This room is going to touch many, many lives,” she said.
- End of life program pairs volunteers with patients at UMass Medical
- Therapeutic touch is important, your voice, being able to just be a normal human being and ask them, 'What's bothering you?' Conversational skills, dealing with thing people might say that might be disturbing.
Therapeutic Touch Topics
Related searchessalvation army alove uk
regional development agency funding
midwifery historical perspective