A selection of articles related to therapeutic touch.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic Touch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic Touch.
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Therapeutic Touch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic Touch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Close Look at Therapeutic Touch
- Therapeutic Touch (TT) is a widely used nursing practice rooted in mysticism but alleged to . and the National Therapeutic Touch Study Group (Mr.
- Therapeutic Touch Therapeutic Touch (TT) is a “consciously
- The term therapeutic touch is in some ways confusing since the practitioner does not, in fact, have to physically touch the patient to have a beneficial effect.
- Complementary Healing Therapy For Patients With Type I Diabetes
- Abstract - The effect of Noncontact Therapeutic Touch (NCTT) therapy .
- A Comparison of Healing Touch, Therapeutic Touch and Reiki
- A Comparison of Healing Touch, Therapeutic Touch and Reiki.
Suggested News Resources
- New treatments available at Jamie's spa
- Jamie Pettiette Rhone, owner of Jamie's Therapeutic Touch day spa in Palestine, has recently been trained and certified to offer all of those treatments to her clients.
- The (non)Sense of Therapeutic (non)Touch
- Do you know about Therapeutic Touch (TT)? It is actually about Therapeutic Non-Touch.
- Therapy dogs provide comfort, relieve stress
- “Some of our patients are withdrawn, and to have that therapeutic touch and some of the things they can get from an animal is really good and beneficial. “I think positive interactions beget more positive interactions.
- Nurse turns life around after cancer diagnosis
- I really benefited from Reiki and therapeutic touch (healing touch). Interestingly, these were not therapies I had thought about before for myself, but I found that they helped me a great deal in managing my stress.
- Massage: more than relaxation
- “It increases circulation two to three times” of normal, said Kathy Lutz, licensed massage therapist and owner of Kathy's Therapeutic Touch, Mason City.
Suggested Web Resources
- Therapeutic Touch home page at Pumpkin Hollow Farm - The
- Therapeutic Touch is a contemporary healing modality drawn from ancient practices and developed by Dora Kunz and Dolores Krieger.
- Nurse Healers - Professional Associates International
- Mar 22, 2011 Official organization of Therapeutic Touch. Members list, endorsed programs, teachers, conference information. Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Therapeutic Touch
- Apr 14, 2011 Therapeutic Touch (TT) is a technique in which the hands are used to direct human energy for healing purposes.
- Why Therapeutic Touch Should Be Considered Quackery
- Feb 3, 2008 Article by Stephen Barrett criticizing therapeutic touch, focusing on an experiment done by Emily Rosa. Includes links for further information.