A selection of articles related to therapeutic vomiting.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic Vomiting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic Vomiting.
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Therapeutic Vomiting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic Vomiting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Therapeutic Choices for Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy: A
- Therapeutic Choices for Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy: A Critical Review of a Systematic Review.
- bedtime or Shadbindu oil 6 drops in each nostril.Use this for 4 weeks. 2.
- A (very) short history of diets for gout
- To Hippocratic purging, Galen added venesection and spring sea voyages, perhaps for some therapeutic vomiting.
- the South American vomiting root
- therapeutic vomiting and as part of the treatment of the. 'flux', whether bloody or watery (these were forms of dysentery).
- Introduction to Panchakarma
- Vamana: therapeutic vomiting or emesis.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Therapeutic vomiting
- A selection of articles related to Therapeutic vomiting.
- distantroots.com | Vaman / Induced vomiting
- Vaman means therapeutic vomiting or induced vomiting. Impure doshas saturated in stomach are removed from mouth by induced vomiting.
- Vamana: Therapeutic Vomiting
- Vamana: Therapeutic Vomiting.Therapeutic vomiting (vamana) is used to treat excess accumulations of kapha in the stomach.
Therapeutic Vomiting Topics
max flow min cut theorem example
list of fruits accessory fruits