A selection of articles related to therapeutic.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Who Can Learn Reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Therapeutic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Therapeutic HIV Vaccines
- Therapeutic HIV Vaccines. What is a vaccine?
- Your Guide to Lowering Your Cholesterol With TLC
- TLC stands for Therapeutic Lifestyle.
- Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation
- APA Task Force on Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation. .
- Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations
- 1.10 Change of the Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluation for a Single Product........ ............
- Clinical Trials and Medical Care: Defining the Therapeutic
- PLoS Medicine | www.plosmedicine.org.
Suggested News Resources
- Eye on the debate over therapeutic medication
- And it's a prime example of what has gotten overlooked in the too-often ill-informed debate over therapeutic medications in horses. Not illegal drugs. Therapeutic medication.
- New Indication Continues Allergan's Expansion of Therapeutic Botox Market
- Similar to other therapeutic indications Allergan has received for Botox, patients will be eligible for the 200-unit Botox injection into the bladder only if previous treatments of oral medications have failed.
- BioTime's Subsidiary OncoCyte Corporation Expands Cancer Programs with $10
- The cancer therapeutic market was reported to be over $50 billion dollar worldwide in 2010 and represents the most rapidly growing segment of the pharmaceutical industry.
- The (non)Sense of Therapeutic (non)Touch
- Do you know about Therapeutic Touch (TT)? It is actually about Therapeutic Non-Touch.
- Buzz Kill: Marijuana Genome Sequenced For Health, Not Highs
- by Eliza Barclay The scientists who sequenced the marijuana plant say they hope the next generation of pot will have stronger therapeutic compounds.
Suggested Web Resources
- Therapeutic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- of or relating to the treatment of disease or disorders by remedial agents or methods <a therapeutic rather than a diagnostic specialty>. 2.
- Therapeutic | Define Therapeutic at Dictionary.com
- /ˌθɛr əˈpyu tɪk/ Show Spelled[ther-uh-pyoo-tik] Show IPA. adjective Also, ther· a·peu·ti·cal. 1.
- Therapeutic effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A therapeutic effect is a consequence of a medical treatment of any kind, the results of which are judged to be desirable and beneficial.
- therapeutic - definition of therapeutic by the Free Online Dictionary
- ther·a·peu·tic (th r -py t k) also ther·a·peu·ti·cal (-t -k l). adj. 1.
- Therapeutic definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
mount etna name and legends
english literature modernism