A selection of articles related to therapeutic.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapeutic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapeutic.
- Chrysocolla (Gem Silica)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid lt. blue/blue-green. Gentle, soothing, friendly. Excellent for heart chakra; flushes and heals heart blocks (loss, hurt, guilt, fear) for allowingness, flexibility, self-forgiveness, peace of heart, patience. Keeps one in...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Who Can Learn Reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Therapeutic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapeutic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hometown Hero: Pikes Peak Therapeutic Riding Center helps injured children
- Whether a person is recovering from post-traumatic stress or a debilitating injury, the steady rhythm of riding a horse can be soothing and therapeutic.
- Maria Sharapova could be saved by Therapeutic Use Exemption
- A Therapeutic Use Exemption could be the key to a dramatic reduction in Maria Sharapova's time out of the game, judging by a Telegraph Sport interview with her lawyer John J Haggerty. While TUEs are normally sought before a banned medication is taken, ...
- Senate passes therapeutic marijuana oil bill, heads to Gov. office
- RICHMOND, Va. -- A proposed bill that would legalize medical marijuana oil passed the senate Tuesday, and it's now headed to Gov. Terry McAuliffe to become law.
- Bioengineers introduce CORDA algorithm to find new therapeutic targets for cancer
- Rice University bioengineers have introduced a fast computational method to model tissue-specific metabolic pathways. Their algorithm may help researchers find new therapeutic targets for cancer and other diseases. Metabolic pathways are immense ...
- Hometown Heroes: Pikes Peak Therapeutic Riding Center helps disabled through
- ELBERT, Colo. — The American Red Cross is honoring some Hometown Heroes, or businesses and individuals who exemplify courage, kindness, and unselfish character. In the past year, the Pikes Peak Therapeutic Riding Center has served nearly 600 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrestless buffy episode
cern computer science and cern
dreaming of crucifix