A selection of articles related to therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 10988 Therapy Caps 11-30-10.qxp
- therapy, speech-language pathology, and occupational therapy.
Suggested News Resources
- Growing farm program at Leavenworth prison feeds many
- Last summer, the Therapy and Mentoring Horticulture Program yielded more than 100000 pounds of produce that was either used at the prison or donated to food banks.
- Mitraclip Therapy Demonstrates Benefits for Heart Failure Patients Who Do Not
- Severe FMR is common in heart failure patients, including approximately one-third of those indicated for CRT therapy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therapy or treatment, is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis.
- SHOP AT THERAPY
- Look forward to hearing about new items and staff favorites. Get involved in events in and around the stores. Get first peek at sales and special promotions!
- GoodTherapy.org - Therapy, Find a Therapist or Marriage Counselor
- GoodTherapy.org is the best resource to find a therapist, counselor, psychologist, marriage counselor or psychotherapist and to learn about healthy therapy.
- Psych Central - Psychotherapy
- There are exceptions to this general rule, but for the most part, there is no harm to going into therapy even if you're not entirely certain you would benefit from it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.