- 늑대소년 (A Werewolf Boy) Movie Review
- That is because while the wolf has always played an important role in the history of ancient Manchurian and Central Asian tribes (think about the Göktürks' Asena mythology, or even the wolf-worshipping Xiongnu), when it came to therianthropy Korean ...
- My Life as a Therian
- Therianthropes (therians, for short) are people who identify as animals.
- Hallowe'en Week: Wolves, Witches & Giants
- Therianthropy (the mythological ability of humans to change into beasts) has long been ingrained in European culture, perhaps dating back to the Late Stone Age.
- Survey suggests furries 'think differently', but aren't crazy
- However, the extent of furry identification had no relation to therianthropic shifting. 37.3% of furs reported having ever used psychotropic medication, a level believed normal by the ARP.
- Civilians to take on police roles as budget cuts bite at Notts Police
- CITIZENS will have to step into the shoes of police officers as spending cuts continue to hit the local force.
Therianthropy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therianthropy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.