- Therianthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therianthropy refers to the metamorphosis of humans into other animals. Therianthropes are said to change forms via shapeshifting.
- Theriantrophy | RM.com ®
- Theriantrophy articles, reference materials. Need more on Theriantrophy? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Theriantrophy roots.
- After all this phenomenon has less to do with real theriantrophy.
- Labeye - Tolololpedia
- 11 Jul 2011 Tampang asli Firuri sebelum jadi Theriantrophy.
Theriantrophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theriantrophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesadieu synonyms
palmerston northern territory culture
pilot boy productions
list of most common surnames france