- therm·is·tor (thûr m s t r). n. A resistor made of semiconductors having resistance that varies rapidly and predictably with temperature.
- NTC Thermistors
- Feb 21, 2011 iShape of the Lead Wire Kink. NTC Thermistor for Temperature Sensor Thermo String Type. NXF.
- Disc Type NTC Thermistors
- Disc Type NTC Thermistors. Type: ERTD n Derating Curve for the NTC Thermistor.
- Materials science may pack economic punch
- At Quality Thermistor Inc.
- MRI Safety: Monitoring Body Temperature During MRI
- 3, 8, 23 For example, hard wire thermistor or thermocouple-based sensors are prone to measurement errors due to electromagnetic interference (EMI) and may introduce artifacts in the MR images.
- The Generation and Evolution of Nonlinear Internal Waves in the Deep Basin of
- Using a combination of several datasets such as inverted echo sounders, thermistor chains, and remote sensing, the average wave speed in the deep basin is found to be ;3 m s21 (Zhao and Alford 2006; Klymak et al. 2006; Farmer et al.
- Thermistor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A thermistor is a type of resistor whose resistance varies significantly with temperature, more so than in standard resistors.
- Thermistor Manufacturer, Thermistor Temperature Sensor
- Quality Thermistor, Inc (QTI) a manufacturer of temperature and thermistor products.
Thermistor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thermistor books and related discussion.