A selection of articles related to thermometer.
Original articles from our library related to the Thermometer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thermometer.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Thermometer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thermometer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fundamentally accurate quantum thermometer created
- Better thermometers might be possible as a result of a discovery at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), where physicists have found a way to calibrate temperature measurements by monitoring the tiny motions of a nanomechanical ...
- Global and China Infrared Ear Thermometer Market 2016: Industry Analysis
- The report on the Global and China Infrared Ear Thermometer Market 2016 Industry meticulously addresses the various drivers, restraints, and opportunities that exist in this space.
- Trump's face is a rage thermometer
- I'm appalled by the rage Trump supporters are expressing at his rallies, but it fits with my own observations made while driving around Glens Falls. Toxic, dangerous rage lurks just below many people's surface.
- Clocks Catch Up to the Thermometer: Daylight Saving Time Means Spring Ahead
- SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ – Springtime – or maybe even summer – came early to South Plainfield this year, with daytime temperatures in the unseasonable 70s. Now it's time for the clocks to catch up with the thermometer, as daylight saving time begins this ...
- Scientists invent a thermometer for the nanoscale
- Previous research was focused on a nanoscale thermometer, but we should have been inventing a thermometer for the nanoscale—an important distinction. This adjustment led us to develop a technique which combines local thermal sensing with the ...