- Define therapy: the treatment of physical or mental illnesses—therapy in a sentence.
- Sunnie brings light to high school's halls
- Sunnie walks the halls during a Papillion-La Vista High School passing period. The 9-year-old dog has been volunteering at the school as a therapy dog with her owner, PLV counselor Lynda Molyneaux, for her entire life.
- Two medical pot dispensaries coming to Milford
- The 318 New Haven Ave. site for the other dispensary will be located in a building that housed a former foot and physical therpy center. It's about a mile from downtown Milford and across the street from Jimmy's Apizza.
- Hospital visits from therapy dog brings smiles all around
- Mike Haskey firstname.lastname@example.org Joshua Murray,9, pets Cooper, a therpy dog, Wednesday morning at The Children's Hospital at Midtown Medical Center. 01/13/15 Mike Haskey mhaskey@ledger-enquirer.
- Weaver shares thoughts, future goals
- PRINCETON — State Sen. Chuck Weaver was in Princeton Thursday, Feb. 4, to share some of the items on his spring agenda.
- Throwing 911 a lifeline
- In Illinois, 911 dispatch centers, such as the Putnam County center, manned here by Terrie Zilm, face new legislation that begins Jan. 1.
Therpy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Therpy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of christian terms in arabic
tomica tomica dandy
datura stramonium effects
british rail sectorisation