A selection of articles related to thessalonica.
Original articles from our library related to the Thessalonica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thessalonica.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true...
New Testament >> Philippians
Thessalonica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thessalonica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Thankfulness at heart of amazing peace
- This is the charge given by Paul to the local church at Thessalonica, as well as to believers today. God's will for us is that we have a heart of gratitude. We are living in tumultuous and turbulent times.
- Living As Christ's Ambassador (3)
- (1 John 2:15-17) If Demas had been conscious that though he was in the world he didn't belong to the world, he wouldn't have deserted Paul for Thessalonica having loved the things of this life (2 Tim 4:10). He, most probably, deserted the faith too.
- Structure in Acts 17
- Together with Timothy, they visit Philippi (16:6-40), Thessalonica (17:1-9) and Berea (17:10-15). In the first two towns, they meet violent resistance, while in the third they are given a careful hearing by the “noble” Bereans.
- MOMENTS WITH THE MINISTER: In my weakness
- The brothers got together and sent Paul and Silas that night to Berea, and there the gospel was received with joy until those jealous Jews showed up from Thessalonica in Berea. Immediately Paul was sent on to Athens while Silas and Timothy stayed in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.