A selection of articles related to theta frequencies.
Original articles from our library related to the Theta Frequencies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theta Frequencies.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Theta Frequencies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theta Frequencies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Theta activity, virtual navigation and the human hippocampus
- in the related field of frequency analysis of EEG recorded from scalp electrodes.
- Hippocampal CA1 Circuitry Dynamically Gates Direct Cortical Inputs
- tentials at frequencies ranging from 4 to 10 Hz (theta frequency). (Vanderwolf, 1969; Winson, 1974; Kamondi et al., 1998; Lisman,.
- Olfactory Bulb Glomeruli: External Tufted Cells Intrinsically Burst at
- delivered over the range of theta frequencies.
Suggested News Resources
- Healing With Music Relaxation Therapy
- I mix the music with theta frequencies, 5 cycles per second, for helping a person to relax and delta frequencies, 1 cycle per second, for helping them to sleep.
Suggested Web Resources
- Theta rhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Cortical theta rhythms" are low-frequency components of scalp EEG, usually recorded . In larger species of animals, theta frequencies are generally lower.
- The Power of Theta Brainwave to Heal
- During those precious moments between waking and sleeping your brainwaves were in theta.
- Developing Intelligence - The Old Version: Theta Frequency Reset
- Jun 2, 2006 In other words, dominant theta frequencies should decrease with increasing memory load, from a maximum of 10Hz to a minimum of 6Hz.
- Dailymotion - Isochronic brainwaves: low theta frequencies for sleep
- May 15, 2009 http://www.free-self-hypnosis.org Peaceful relaxation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.