A selection of articles related to theta waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Theta Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Theta Waves.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Theta Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theta Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ayahuasca, Alpha, and Theta Waves
- Ayahuasca, Alpha, and Theta Waves.
- A theory of alpha/theta neurofeedback, creative performance
- Keywords Theta waves 4 Neurofeedback 4. Performance enhancement 4 Cognition 4 Mood 4. Connectivity.
- Interactions between Hippocampus and Medial Septum during
- the negative peak of the CA1 pyramidal layer theta waves.
Suggested News Resources
- Filmmaking Isn't Brain Surgery... Or Is It? The 7th Annual Topanga Film Festival
- The challenge is to be either calm or focused, the two operative brain states (creating alpha or theta waves) that these probes can supposedly measure, connected to a software program that uses a binary system to interpret them.
- Managing Anxiety And Stress: Coping With Modern Life
- Theta Waves: 4 - 8 Hz The sleepy brain waves. We see these brain waves when we are falling asleep or just waking up and during the early stages of sleep. 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Theta rhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Thetawaves" is also a song on Steal This Album!
- Theta Waves | Brain Waves
- Theta Brain Waves are the second slowest frequency of brain waves. They typically cycle at a rate of 4-7 times per second (4 Hz – 7 Hz).
- Thetawaves Lyrics - System Of A Down
- Thetawaves Lyrics - The unsettled mind is at times an ally, Leaving the senses to fend for them selves, The senses...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.