- Bundy sold 1300 cattle even as he fought federal roundup
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy sold close to 1,300 cattle over the past five years and found business in a handful of states even as the federal government sought to purge his herd from public lands, according to state records reviewed by Greenwire.
- Things to Do-March 11-May 28
- Starr's Mill High School Fine Arts Department presents “Legally Blonde The Musical!” on March 11, 12 & 13 at Duke Auditorium at Starr's Mill. Shows will be at 7 p.
- Cheltenham Festival 2016: Willie Mullins' guide to his team of runners
- I must complement the vet at Cheltenham, when he got his cut [after falling in the BetBright Chase in January]. He did a fantastic job on stitching him.
- Brown: Gilbert makes his last stand
- The vet at the pound estimated him to be 7 months old, thus his designation as a child of Mexican independence.
- My Fly flies free, far too soon
- He growled at the vet at that first checkup as she reached for him while he was chewing the treat she'd just given him. “Great,” I said. “I have a resource guarder.
Thevetat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thevetat books and related discussion.