Thief In The Night
A selection of articles related to thief in the night.
Original articles from our library related to the Thief In The Night. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thief In The Night.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Thief In The Night is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thief In The Night books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thief in the Night "Thief : The figurative use of thief 'as one coming
- Thief in the Night
- Like a Thief in the Night by Randy Santucci.
- As a Thief in the Night
- As a Thief in the Night. Freeman, R. Austin.
- A THIEF IN THE NIGHT WRITTEN BY FRANK DiMORA August 7
- Aug 7, 2011 A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. WRITTEN BY FRANK DiMORA. August 7, 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Is God Setting the Stage for the 'Thief in the Night?'
- If so, this could be a fulfillment of Jesus' "thief in the night" analogy (see Matthew 24:43). When He comes in the air, He may catch many, or most, Christians off guard, which is a realistic scenario, considering the state of the Church today.
- A thief in the night (Conclusion)
- By Frank Newell, The Warren Record One of the rewards from writing a newspaper column is the information and knowledge that are received from the readers.
- A thief in the night (Part 1)
- By Frank Newell, The Warren Record How does one define the word "thief"? By what standards do we determine who is and who is not a thief? I suppose it depends upon who you are asking.
- PALEA asks CA to stop PAL outsourcing, layoffs
- Rivera did not reveal if the union will implement any work stoppage but he said, “they will come like a thief in the night." PAL previously said that other carriers would service its routes should its operations be hampered by protest actions.
Suggested Web Resources
- A Thief in the Night (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Thief in the Night is a 1972 Christian end times film produced by Russell S. Doughten.
- A Thief in the Night (opening sequence) - YouTube
- Jan 20, 2008 Opening scene from the 1972 movie 'A Thief in the Night' http://imdb.
- A Thief in the Night (1972) - IMDb
- Directed by Donald W. Thompson. With Patty Dunning, Mike Niday, Colleen Niday, Maryann Rachford.
- Thief in the Night
- Thief in the Night second coming than does the following: “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night” (1 Thess.
- This site's goal is to teach alternate views of the popular 'end-time' teachings of those that will be "Left Behind".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.