- thigmotropism n. The turning or bending response of an organism upon direct contact with a solid surface or object.
- Thigmotropism in Organs of the Bean Plant (Phaseolus vu/garis L.)
- The internodes undergo only moderate thigmotropism, but leaves and petioles Key words: Bean, Phaseolus vulgar is, thigmotropism, mechanical perturbation.
- Thigmotropism and stretch-activated channels in the pathogenic
- Keywords : Candida albicans, thigmotropism, stretch-activated channels r-.
- Quantification of thigmotropism (contact sensing) of Candida
- c 1997 Kluwer Academic Publishers. Printed in the Netherlands. Quantification of thigmotropism (contact sensing) of Candida albicans and.
- Movement in Plants Hypothesizing that plant movements should
- stimulus, examples of which include phototropism (reaction to light), thigmotropism. (reaction to touch), and geotropism (reaction to gravity).
- Former Kentucky Poet Laureate, Lee Pennington, celebrates Poetry Month at UofL
- Pennington's work has also hit the shelves in his numerous poetry collections, including titles such as Wildflower: Poems for Joy and Thigmotropism.
- Thigmotropism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thigmotropism is a movement in which an organism moves or grows in response to touch or contact stimuli.
- Thigmotropism is the directional response of a plant organ to touch or physical contact with a solid object.
- morning glory tendrils showing thigmotropism - YouTube
- Mar 26, 2008 Thigmotropism (touch) is one of three guidance systems that regulate the direction of plant growth.
- Thigmotropism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of THIGMOTROPISM. : a tropism in which contact especially with a solid or a rigid surface is the orienting factor.
- 8.2.2 Thigmotropism | Plants in Action
- [view:Figures=block_1=558][view:Figures=block_1=559] Tendrils are specialised thread-like structures that can grasp objects with which they come into contact.
Thigmotropism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thigmotropism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesisa isas miracles
ludlow transport and communications
broomsticks in harry potter comet
list of historians a