- A town's literary roots
- Tamil literature is indeed deeply entrenched in Kumbakonam, a town that nurtured literary giants such as Thi. Janakiraman, Na. Pichamoorthy, Ku.
- தி.ஜானகிராமன் 10
- ஜானகிராமன் (Thi.Janakiraman) பிறந்த தினம் இன்று (பிப்ரவரி 28). அவரைப் பற்றிய அரிய முத்துக்கள் பத்து: # திருவாரூர் மாவட்டம் மன்னார்குடி அருகே உள்ள ...
- I've not written any of my stories by hand; I narrate them orally: Vairamuthu
- In Tamil, I've admired the works of — Pudhumaipithan, Jayakanthan, Thi Janakiraman, Ku Alagirisamy, Ki Rajanarayanan, Mouni, La Sa Ramamrutham, Kalki... almost every noted writer in the language. I've travelled along with the works of Anna, Kalaignar, ...
- A seafarer's story
- Narasaiah was close to Thi. Janakiraman and Sujatha when they were in Delhi and continued to interact with them even after they left the Capital. Narasaiah regards Jayakanthan as one of his admirers and mentions that Jayakanthan had even named a ...
- Stories at a glance
- Theermanam (Thi. Janakiraman). Again a rural setting and the protagonist is a ten-year old girl.
Thijanakiraman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thijanakiraman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesteleology classical greek teleology
flood main causes
mahatma gandhi early life
list of medical schools sri lanka
lord of chaos plot summary