- A town's literary roots
- Tamil literature is indeed deeply entrenched in Kumbakonam, a town that nurtured literary giants such as Thi. Janakiraman, Na. Pichamoorthy, Ku.
- தி.ஜானகிராமன் 10
- ஜானகிராமன் (Thi.Janakiraman) பிறந்த தினம் இன்று (பிப்ரவரி 28). அவரைப் பற்றிய அரிய முத்துக்கள் பத்து: # திருவாரூர் மாவட்டம் மன்னார்குடி அருகே உள்ள ...
- I've not written any of my stories by hand; I narrate them orally: Vairamuthu
- In Tamil, I've admired the works of — Pudhumaipithan, Jayakanthan, Thi Janakiraman, Ku Alagirisamy, Ki Rajanarayanan, Mouni, La Sa Ramamrutham, Kalki... almost every noted writer in the language. I've travelled along with the works of Anna, Kalaignar, ...
- A seafarer's story
- Narasaiah was close to Thi. Janakiraman and Sujatha when they were in Delhi and continued to interact with them even after they left the Capital. Narasaiah regards Jayakanthan as one of his admirers and mentions that Jayakanthan had even named a ...
- Stories at a glance
- Theermanam (Thi. Janakiraman). Again a rural setting and the protagonist is a ten-year old girl.
Thijanakiraman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thijanakiraman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvoodoo the african origins
greek area codes
jean-paul marat life
mongoloid northern mongoloids
molly blooms soliloquy
dominican immigration to puerto rico
dry cleaning sludge