- Aug 4, 2011 Theermanam (Thi. Janakiraman). Again a rural setting and the Godliness gets a new definition in this story.
- SHARADAMBA TEMPLE
- literature and was a close friend of almost all the writers from Thi. Janakiraman to Sundara Ramasamy's son Kannan.
- Come, see them dance a story
- The spotlight of the 15th festival this year, from August 12 to 17 at the Narada Gana Sabha, will be on short stories of distinguished authors such as Pudumai Pithan and Thi. Janakiraman, to be presented by Bharatanatyam artists.
- Mime, music and dance
- Among the authors are Pudumai Pithan, Thi. Janakiraman, Asokamitran, Jayakanthan, Sivasankari, Indira Parthasarathy, Poomani and Ambai. That is not all.
- Where artistry and abhinaya scored
- Parvathi and Sheejith Nambiar's conception of 'Theermanam,' authored by Thi Janakiraman, frittered away the advantages of lively dancing and music.
- Stories at a glance
- (The story of Tirumangai Mannan is the parallel) Theermanam (Thi. Janakiraman) Again a rural setting and the protagonist is a ten-year old girl. She settles down on the pyol of her house with her Chozhi, to wait for her friend.
- Thi. Janakiraman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thi. Janakiraman. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Thi Janakiraman | Facebook
- Thi Janakiraman | Facebook. Browse Places. PlacesThi Janakiraman.
- Thi.Janakiraman - Amirdham - Blogs - Geetham Entertainment
- Dec 25, 2010 Thi.Janakiraman - Amirdham Ravi's Collections. Submit "Thi.
- Thi Janakiraman
- Thi Janakiraman. From: s.bhouman@xxxxxxxxx; Date: 3 Jul 2006 03:29:37 -0700 .
- Tamil | Tamilnadu | Literature | Taj | Thi.Janakiraman | Letter
- Taj's article on a meeting with thi.janakiraman.
Thijanakiraman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thijanakiraman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.