A selection of articles related to thin.
Original articles from our library related to the Thin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thin.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Thin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Danger Thin Ice
- who broke through thin ice used a pair of ice picks to save his own life. A vest- style life jacket can provide extra warmth and flotation in case you fall through.
Suggested News Resources
- Wyse Unveils Its Fastest Thin Client Line
- Wyse also introduces two new SUSE Linux-based thin clients and reveals integration with the Big Three hypervisors.
- US STOCKS-Wall St set to open sharply up; trading seen thin
- The New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq said they will be operating normally, although volumes were expected to be thin.
- US GOLD - Comex gold meanders around $1800/oz in thin trade
- “Part of the reason behind this is that trade is unusually thin due to the aftermath [of Hurricane Irene]. Some traders in the [New York City] tri-state area are still having trouble getting into the office,” he added.
- Hurricane Irene: Broadcasters Tread Thin Line Between Warnings, Overhype
- As Hurricane Irene sped up the east coast this weekend, broadcasters went wall to wall with coverage of the mega weather event while some questioned whether the media went overboard in hyping the effects of the storm.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lauren Greenfield Photography - Thin intro
- Thin - Thin intro. Girl Culture - Girl Culture intro. Fast Forward - Fast Forward intro.
- Thin (2006) - IMDb
- Directed by Lauren Greenfield. With Shelly Guillory, Alisa Williams, Polly Williams . The story of four women suffering from anorexia and bulimia in South Florida.
- Thin - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : having little extent from one surface to its opposite <thin paper> b : measuring little in cross section or diameter <thin rope>. 2.