Things Of The Spirit
A selection of articles related to things of the spirit.
Original articles from our library related to the Things Of The Spirit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Things Of The Spirit.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Things Of The Spirit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Things Of The Spirit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- All Things of the Spirit
- The Days and Dreams of Arcady. The Raymond Connection. The Boy, the Girl, and the Man.
- Galatians 5_16-21 Signs of the Spirit #1 notes.key
- minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit. (free from the law), the things of the Spirit.
- 77 “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is
- He is Omniscient (All-Knowing): “God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.
- WALKING AFTER THE SPIRIT A Study on Romans 8:5-13 by Dr
- “But those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.” On the other hand, the saved man is dominated in his thinking by the things of the Spirit.
- Walking In The Spirit
- live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
Suggested News Resources
- A blessing?
- "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14) who cares about GB? The guy is a loser.
- The 'submission' question
- "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
- It's all in the mind
- Renewing the mind is made possible by where we set our minds, setting our minds on things above, setting our minds on the things of the Spirit (Ro 8:5), feeding our minds with the Word of God, prayer, fellowship, etc. (Ac 2:42).
- From the pulpit: God's word is always right
- Receiving these benefits requires the proper focus: “For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the
- The things of the Spirit of God - The doctrines which are inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the things which pertain to his influence on the heart and life.
- How The Holy Spirit Teaches With Spiritual Things
- Holy Spirit | How the Holy Spirit teaches through spiritual things. Comparing spiritual with spiritual is the pattern the Holy Spirit uses.
- When Things of the Spirit Come First
- When Things of the Spirit Come First. Friday, July 29, 2011. You will die of suffocation, in the icy cold of space.
- Things of the Spirit
- "Things of the Spirit" is my publication alone.