A selection of articles related to things.
Original articles from our library related to the Things. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Things.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
Things is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Things books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 18 Earth-friendly things kids can do to celebrate Earth Day every day
- 18 Earth-friendly things kids can do to celebrate Earth Day every day. 1. Enlist friends, hand out bags and clean up a nearby park.
- 7 Things You Should Know About Wikis
- To make things go more smoothly, Sarah introduced her teammates to the concept of a wiki.
- 101 Things to Do In Riverside
- as the city of arts & culture.
- Things to Think about when You Compare Medicare Drug Coverage
- Things to Think about when You. Compare Medicare Drug Coverage. There are two ways to get Medicare prescription drug coverage.
- Fun Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Page 1. Fun Things to Do in. Santa Cruz.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 30
- Every day Sarasota Patch will give you a brief rundown of need-to-know information and events for the day. By William Mansell Five pieces of information to get the day started in Grosse Pointe. Patch 1.
- VMAs Backstage: Five Things You Didn't See
- BONUS: VMA Recap With MTV News' Jim Cantiello MTV News correspondent Jim Cantiello does many things well, but his 60-second recaps of important events in pop culture are a must-watch.
- Giants vs. Jets: Three things we learned about the Giants
- Jerrel Jenigan is not the answer on punt returns It's one thing to struggle gaining positive yards, which has been the case on Jernigan's punt returns throughout the preseason.
- Jonathan Comey: Yankees still a thrill for sure-thing Sox
- There are no such things as curses around these parts, so us writers can say what we want to say; in this case, it's that the Red Sox are in. They entered Monday night's action with a 10-game lead on the No.
- '5 Things You Need to Know About...' Irene's Aftermath
- After one of the most devastating storms in Connecticut history, Manchester works to pick up the pieces. Center Memorial Park after Tropical Storm Irene hit Sunday afternoon. 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Things - task management on the Mac
- Simplicity, however, is not achieved at the expense of powerful features. Download your free trial today and start getting more things done with less effort.
- Thing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thing may refer to: Contents. 1 In philosophy; 2 In history; 3 In fiction; 4 In music; 5 Other; 6 See also.  In philosophy.
- App Store - Things
- Jul 11, 2011 Things is a beautifully focused and amazingly intuitive task manager. Other todo applications either oversimplify or are too difficult to use.
- Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in / home/things/private/db.class.php on line 157.
- things magazine
- 4 days ago Other things.