- Thiopental Inj - phy
- Administered intravenously, Thiopental Injection B.P. produces general Thiopental Injection B.
- Thiopental vs. Etomidate for Rapid Sequence Intubation in
- Midazolam, thiopental (THIO), etomidate (ETOM), and others, each with their own thiopental 1–3 mg/kg intravenously at the discretion of the flight crew.
- E-mails detail FDA's efforts to avoid responsibility regarding execution drug
- 20, 2011 12:00 AM In late September 2010, the Arizona Department of Corrections obtained the drug sodium thiopental from a small pharmaceutical supply house in London to carry out an execution by lethal injection in October.
- Judge strikes down more of Arkansas execution law
- Circuit Judge Tim Fox ruled from the bench after a hearing today that Arkansas law giving the Arkansas Correction Department leeway to use drugs other than sodium thiopental was unconstitutional.
- Lethal Injections: Lundbeck Urges State of Virgina to Stop Using their Drugs
- Sodium thiopental, manufactured by Hospira, was originally used for leaving the prisoner unconscious. However, the company stopped producing the drug in the US The next choice was Dream Pharma, a British company, for the same drug.
- Good week: death row inmates
- Executions have been halted in Arkansas because of the lawsuit and questions about the quality of the sodium thiopental Arkansas had on hand. That supply was turned over to federal drug officials.
- Moore lawyer presses state
- Last month, it was revealed that the state did not possess a usable supply of sodium thiopental to carry out an execution, even though it continued to press the State Supreme Court for a date for Moore's execution.
- Complete Thiopental Sodium information from Drugs.com
- Thiopental Sodium professional patient advice. Specific and up to date information about Thiopental Sodium.
- Pentothal (thiopental) Drug Side Effects, Interactions, and
- Drug information on Pentothal (thiopental), includes drug pictures, side effects, drug interactions, directions for use, symptoms of overdose, and what to avoid.
Thiopental is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thiopental books and related discussion.