- Broker denies Nebraska's $26700 refund request over undelivered death penalty drug
- 6 letter that Harris broke the terms of his agreement to ship 1,000 vials of sodium thiopental to Nebraska for use in executions. Gov. Pete Ricketts authorized the purchase last year during the heat of a legislative debate on repealing capital punishment.
- Arizona again tries to illegally import execution drug
- According to heavily redacted documents obtained by The Arizona Republic, the Corrections Department contracted to purchase 1,000 vials of the anesthetic sodium thiopental. And although the seller's name and information are blacked out on the ...
- Toledoan's execution date set
- The state soon abandoned its use of that drug combination and said it would revert to using either pentobarbital or sodium thiopental as single drugs.
Thiopental is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thiopental books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.