A selection of articles related to third eye.
Original articles from our library related to the Third Eye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Third Eye.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
Third Eye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Third Eye books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Third Eye Blind to reunite for ARTTEC Friendraiser at Foundation Room
- Entertainment career-training program ARTTEC is partnering with founders of Third Eye Blind to host an ARTTEC Friendraiser at the Foundation Room at 7 p.m. Friday, March 25, at Mandalay Bay.
- Riley: The end of new music for Third Eye Blind has been a long time coming
- Third Eye Blind's song “God of Wine” began a musical addiction that, for a period of time, consumed my entire life. The 1997 self-titled album, which the song was released on, was their best.
- Third Eye Blind Lives the Semi-Charmed Life of the Rock 'N' Roll Holdout
- For a band whose earliest incarnation dates back to 1993, Third Eye Blind have experienced a ridiculous amount of change in their 18-year history. The band has undergone personnel shake-ups that could have tanked a lesser act's success. But Third Eye ...
- If I had third eye, I could have played: Djokovic
- DUBAI: Novak Djokovic insisted that he would have needed a 'third eye' to keep playing in Dubai after a right eye infection which spread to his left caused him to quit the tournament.
- Third Eye Blind to launch N.J. balloon festival concerts
- READINGTON - Third Eye Blind will open the live concert series at the 34th annual QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning in Association with PNC Bank at Solberg Airport on July 29.