A selection of articles related to third gender.
Original articles from our library related to the Third Gender. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Third Gender.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai. 19:2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Third Gender is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Third Gender books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Running Head: ANDROGYNY: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE ON
- Herdt's Third Sex, Third Gender: Beyond Sexual Dimorphusm in.
- WHY NOT A THIRD GENDER - UCLA
- the many disputes involves the notion(s) of a third gender.
- Third Sex final revised version
- (hereafter abbreviated as third sex) for the study of language, gender, and sexuality. categorization of either of them as a third sex (whatever that would mean).
Suggested News Resources
- Kenyans support one-third gender rule
- Many Kenyans support the constitutional provision that women form at least a third of MPs in the next Parliament, a new opinion poll has revealed.
- MPs reject one-third gender provision
- And the one third gender rule is proving unpopular with opponents terming as a populists and impracticable concept.
- Students debate third-gender option on housing applications
- Though Miracle feels a third gender option is important, others are unsure of its potential effectiveness. “People may think there isn'ta need for a third gender option, but it's really a vicious circle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nepal census recognizes 'third gender' - CNN
- May 31, 2011 When census gatherers went door-to-door visiting 5.
- The Third Gender: Scientific American
- Apr 7, 2010 Transsexuals are illuminating the biology and psychology of sex—and revealing just how diverse the human species really is.
- Taboo | The Third Sex | National Geographic Channel
- Taboo will test your boundaries and push beyond your comfort zone. Understand seemingly bizarre and shocking practices from around the world.
- The Hijra (Aravani) - India's Third Gender Photo Gallery by Maciej
- The Hijra (Aravani) - India's Third Gender. some photos from the project on India's hijra community. They say they are neither men nor women.