A selection of articles related to third gender.
Original articles from our library related to the Third Gender. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Third Gender.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai. 19:2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Third Gender is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Third Gender books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Transgenders get 'third gender' status for WB polls
- State Women and Child Development Minister Sashi Panja, who is also chairman of the state transgender development board, said the EC and the transgender community leaders should conduct awareness camps to encourage more from the “third gender” ...
- Burdwan third-gender voters, nearly twice last time's
- The segment also has 10 third-gender voters, the highest in the district. Several segments like Monteswar, Ausgram, Bhatar, Katwa, Raniganj and Jamuria have no third-gender voters as per the upgraded electoral database made public on 5 January 2016.
- LIC introduces third gender option in its proposal form; move cleared by IRDA
- Though the National Pension System also recognises the third gender, other insurance companies and mutual funds do not seek this information. The know-your-customer (KYC) process, a prerequisite for making investments or opening bank accounts, also ...
- Trans rights: Meet the face of Nepal's progressive 'third gender' movement
- Soon after, the Nepal Election Commission began allowing voters, who do not identify themselves as either male or female, to register as a third gender.
- Third gender finds a place in budget
- The panchayat's budget for 2016-17 presented by vice president P.P. Divya earmarked the amount for a programme for the welfare of the people belonging to the third gender.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.