A selection of articles related to thirst.
Original articles from our library related to the Thirst. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thirst.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the LORD, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink. 17:2 Wherefore...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
Thirst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thirst books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- One Thirst and Hunger:
- One Thirst. By: Jeremy Riddle. Bb.
- CHINA'S THIRST FOR OIL
- TABLE OF CONTENTS. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS...... ...........................................
- Quenching Your Spiritual Thirst
- Quenching Your Spiritual Thirst — SpiritualThirst.com. Page 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Thirst for gold threatens historic mining center in Romania
- By DIMITER KENAROV ROSIA MONTANA, Romania -- There are only four people sitting in the pews of the old Unitarian church in Rosia Montana, but the voice coming from the pulpit is thunderous and full of passion.
- Houston's thirst takes toll on sinking Lake Conroe
- The thirsty needs of the fourth-largest city in America have forced Lake Conroe's faucet to gush out more than 6 million gallons of water per hour since Aug. 18.
- HP TouchPad Deal Shows Thirst For Good, Cheap Tablets
- By Sascha Segan The HP TouchPad fire sale proves something most people should have known: the world wants a great $100 tablet, and what doesn't sell at $400 (or even $300) will go like gangbusters if it's marked down by 75 percent.
- Dar dying of thirst but Dawasco sound asleep
Suggested Web Resources
- Thirst (2009) - IMDb
- Directed by Chan-wook Park. With Kang-ho Song, Ok-bin Kim, Hae-sook Kim, Ha -kyun Shin.
- Thirst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thirst is the craving for fluids, resulting in the basic instinct of animals to drink. It is an essential mechanism involved in fluid balance.
- Thirst | A Focus Features Film | Movie Overview
- Thirst is available on Digital Download from iTunes. Thirst - Get the Beyond Thirst: The Korean New Wave.
- thirst / a design collaborative / chicago
- designers. design educators. publishers.
- Thirst - excessive: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Excessive thirst is an abnormal feeling of always needing to drink fluids. Excessive thirst may be a symptom of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia).