A selection of articles related to thirumoolar mystic.
Original articles from our library related to the Thirumoolar Mystic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thirumoolar Mystic.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Thirumoolar Mystic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thirumoolar Mystic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Oh, Doctor!' Wendy Doniger On The Couch (A Tantric-Psychoanalysis)
- Stuart: Yes, India's culture is so rich in the Krishna-lila imagery of endless charming flirtations and mystical dalliance inclusive of a spiritual-eros state of conscioiusness far beyond the fathoming capabilities of modern man.
- Siddha System is an offshoot of hindu spiritualism and not drug based medical
- Once again the profile of Thirumoolar clearly shows that Siddha system was never evolved as medical science but as mystic power rich spiritualism, an extension of Hindu philosophy. Another example is Pambatti Siddhar who was also known as 'the snake ...
- Radical realists
- First Siddha: Thirumoolar Some Siddhas are quite scientific and seem to reject any kind of philosophy, ritual or mantras. ...
- A lucid exposition of Saiva siddhanta
- Thirumoolar, whose biography figures in the Periyapuranam, presents, in 3000 verses, the secrets of human life with due solemnity, employing elegant expressions and from various perspectives.
- The belief patterns of Saivite Tamils in Malaysia
- In fact it is the astrologer, who will identify the believer's name from the records of the palm leaf before he recites the verses of the sage Thirumoolar, who wrote them some 3000 years BC. It is Saivism that told the world that everyone ...
Thirumoolar Mystic Topics
Related searchesgary gygax biography
the little prince opera synopsis
politics of iran political conditions
a a milne plays
angulimala the story
drip irrigation history