- Kerala Elections 2016
- In the Thiruvananthapuram Municipal Corporation, the LDF emerged as the biggest group, and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) came second. ... After the BJP victory at the centre, the party president Amit Shah has been eyeing the demographics of Kerala.
- 1 in 7 Indians is at risk of malaria, says WHO report
- "Malaria is a complex infection that depends on various factors, including climate change, migration and demographics. It is a struggle to keep pace with the changing face of the infection," Dr Sonal said. Recommended By Colombia.
- East versus north: Bengaluru isn't same for foreign students
- So is this driven by demographics of change in the north and north-eastern areas when compared to other parts?
- When cultural gaps colour ties
- Except that they stop being funny and become points of conflict when the local residents have no way of understanding the mores of newcomers in their midst. Demographics have changed in suburbs like Hennur and Hesaraghatta, which were, till recently, ...
- RSS calls for national population policy to correct 'demographic imbalance'
- RANCHI: Stoking the debate over religion and demographics, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has asked the Centre to "re-formulate" the national population policy to address the "demographic imbalance" caused by the rise in Muslim population as ...
Thiruvananthapuram Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thiruvananthapuram Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Thiruvananthapuram Demographics Topics
romanov contemporary romanovs
iloilo people and culture
sorry game rules