- Thala Mahotsavam begins | Thiruvananthapuram NYOOOZ
- Veterans like Maddalam artist Kalanilayam Ramanunni Moosath, Kurumkuzhal player Thiruvegappura Gopalan Nair, Valamthala player Nedugattoor Appumaarar, Kombu artist Mangalam Mani and Ilathaalam player Chelakara Gopi were felicitated at the ...
- There's a spirit in the exam hall
- He introduces himself as Bhattipputhhillam Suryan Vasudevan. The real Vasudevan Namboothiri of the Puthillam family near Thiruvegappura says he is not connected to the fraud in any way.
- A battle of wills
- Recently, the first two parts were performed at the Sree Mahadeva Temple, Thiruvegappura near Pattambi. The play was organised in connection with the annual temple festival. 'Utharaswayamvaram' narrates the story of the Pandavas when they had to live ...
- Thousands climb Rayiranellur hill in festive spirit
- Thousands of people from various districts of the State and neighbouring Tamil Nadu thronged Rayiranellur from early morning on Tuesday to climb a hill where a figure of Naranath Brandhan, a mythical character, and a Durga temple are located.
Thiruvegappura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thiruvegappura books and related discussion.