- dilleniid dicot genus - genus of more or less advanced dicotyledonous trees and shrubs and herbs.
- Phytoextraction of Cd and Zn with Thlaspi caerulescens in field trials
- Hyperaccumulating plants such as Thlaspi caerulescens are often studied for exports with transplanted Thlaspi were 130g Cdhaą1 and 3.
- Molecular phylogenetics of Thlaspi s.l. (Brassicaceae)
- Abstract: Systematics of the genus Thlaspi s.l. is difﬁcult and controversial.
- Insect Injury and Mortality of Seedlings of Field Penny-Cress (Thlaspi
- Keywords: field penny-cress; Thlaspi arvense L.; phytophagous insect; flea beetle; Phyllotreta spp.; herbivory; mortality; fallow; secondary succession.
- A Tory parson of the very old school
- Edward Francis Witts rediscovered a species of a plant called the Thlaspi perfoliatum, a kind of Shepherd's Pouch, that Jacob Bobart of the Oxford Botanic Garden had found near Burford a century before, but had since been thought extinct.
- Thlaspi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thlaspi is a genus of herbs of temperate regions of the Eurasian continent.
- PLANTS Profile for Thlaspi arvense (field pennycress) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Thlaspi arvense (field pennycress) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- BioMed Central | Full text | The metal tolerance profile of Thlaspi
- Nov 28, 2007 The Ni hyperaccumulator Thlaspi goesingense is tolerant to Ni ≅ Zn, ≅ Co and slightly resistant to > Cd.
- Thlaspi arvense page
- Thlaspi arvense L. Thlaspi arvense plant. Family - Brassicaceae.
Thlaspi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thlaspi books and related discussion.