Thomas Apostle Other Names
A selection of articles related to thomas apostle other names.
Original articles from our library related to the Thomas Apostle Other Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thomas Apostle Other Names.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Thomas Apostle Other Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thomas Apostle Other Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Late Lent correctives
- The air seems puzzlingly full of vague statements of unhappiness — towering claims that seem to have forgotten the overarching, truly Divine grace, from a biblical perspective, experienced by and for masses of Americans whose names we know and/or to ...
- Apostle, Travels Among the Tombs of the Twelve by Tom Bissell, book review
- There is no agreement in the New Testament, he notes, on how many Apostles there were, what their names were and whether they were Apostles – that is, messengers, or just Disciples, which hints at a more passive role. If you imagine them posing in a ...
- 'Apostle,' by Tom Bissell
- Tom Bissell, in his new book, “Apostle,” is out to tell another. “History does not record a ... From the standards of modern history, we know very little about the disciples, sometimes only their names, and even those are often in dispute.
- These 12 Men Shaped Christianity—But Were They Real?
- In the Bible, Jesus Christ names 12 apostles to spread his gospel, and the early Christian church owes its rapid rise to their missionary zeal. Yet, for most of the Twelve, ...
- Muziris rises from the ruins, as one of India's largest heritage tourism projects
- Kodungallur, just over an hour's drive from Kochi in central Kerala, stands at the very spot where an ancient port city by the name of Muziris stood, which many say dates back as early as 3000 BC. ...