Thomas Aquinas Writings
A selection of articles related to thomas aquinas writings.
Original articles from our library related to the Thomas Aquinas Writings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thomas Aquinas Writings.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. 20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved,...
New Testament >> John
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Thomas Aquinas Writings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thomas Aquinas Writings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Follow Aquinas: Put His Works to the Flame
- Near the end of his life, St. Thomas Aquinas had a mystical experience. He had an encounter with God which literally left him speechless.
- Muhammad as Spirit of Truth: A Christian Testimony Against Islamophobia
- In the oldest Christian writings on Islam, St. John of Damascus' Against Heresies (8th century CE), Muhammad is presented as a heretic inspired by the devil; Islam itself is categorized as a Christian heresy.
- Scalia and the Friars: a look at his views on religion and the law
- Scalia pointed to some of the Great Dominican's writings on the law and justice and suggested that Saint Thomas Aquinas wasn't always a strict textualist. "Horrors!" Scalia exclaimed to laughter.
- Aquinas offers the church lessons in civic virtue
- Perhaps if I had not heard MacIntyre and Taylor, it might seem stranger to say that the Second Vatican Council poses us with a new springtime for Aquinas. But Thomas J.
- Nature News: Create a nesting habitat for wood ducks
- According to the Natural Resources Conservation Service, “Writings from the early 19th century indicate that wood ducks were in abundant supply and very popular for their tasty meat and bright decorative feathers.