A selection of articles related to thomas precession.
Original articles from our library related to the Thomas Precession. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thomas Precession.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. 20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved,...
New Testament >> John
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Thomas Precession is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thomas Precession books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China's carbon emissions may have peaked already, says Lord Stern
- Deforestation limits biosequestration of atmospheric CO2 so that reversion to glacial conditions is not presently possible, even when earth's orbital precession minimises intensity of sunlight on Arctic terrestrial icecaps (ie right now).
- Your Views: Climate change debate amounts to lottery lesson
- Tom Harris, a climate denier connected to a “think tank,” conveniently forgot to mention that nearly 98 percent of qualified climate scientists warn about fossil fuels, which have been indicted in increasing carbon dioxide levels.
- The gravitational wave team team at RIT
- Hans-Peter Bischof, professor of computer science in the B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences. Bischof is a founding member of the center, having received his Ph.
- A Century Ago, Einstein's General Relativity Solved an Orbital Measurement
- In brief, the orbital plane of Mercury shifts slightly (precession) in accordance with Newtonian mechanics; the observations showed this was 5600 seconds of arc per century. Yet there was a difference between Newtonian theory prediction of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.