- Heroes of alternative education in Thailand
- One of the leading proponents of alternative education is Ajarn Prapapat Niyom, founder of the innovative Roong Aroon School in Thonburi. She has been vice president of the Association of Thai Alternative Education since 2011.
- Footbridge Across Chao Phraya Floated by City Hall, Again
- Forty-nine million baht will be spent to study the construction of a walkway and cycling lane linking Rattanakosin Island to the Thonburi side between the Tha Prachan and Wang Lang piers.
- Thailand's Thonburi Hospital hopes to garner $22.5m in IPO next year
- Thailand-based Thonburi Hospital Group (THG) plans to raise around 8 billion baht ($22.5 million) through an initial public offering (IPO) in the fourth quarter next year, the group's chairman told Reuters.
- The river runs rich
- Travelling around the canals or khlongs of Thonburi, the journey walks, or rather paddles hand in hand with history and shows you Thailand's rich heritage. When the capital of Thailand was moved to Bangkok in 1782 (the beginning of the Rattanakosin ...
Thonburi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thonburi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches769 bce
watchtower band members
wingman techniques of the wingman
list of imax venues finland