A selection of articles related to thorium applications.
Original articles from our library related to the Thorium Applications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thorium Applications.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Timing with the Tarot
- Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Thorium Applications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thorium Applications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Dirty, Deadly Front End of Nuclear Power -- 15000 Abandoned Uranium Mines
- And because they are tagged, they can be traced, thus giving scientists, engineers and doctors worldwide an invaluable tool for research and money-saving applications into biology, medicine, health, agriculture and industry.
- Future Prospects of Uranium & Thorium Markets Are Uncertain According to
- However, the future prospects of thorium's energy applications might not be particularly bright. Thorium consumption is quite small in the global market due to concerns about its naturally occurring radioactivity.
- Pentagon Fails To Act On Crucial Rare Earth Minerals
- The 99.999% purification requirement of some of the applications can only be done in China, at least for now. ....
- Catalog of rarest Earth minerals might shed light on how the planet formed
- There are over 5,000 mineral species identified by scientists thus far, but fewer than 100 make up the entire planet's crust. The rest are so rare, short lived and notoriously difficult to replicate that you'd barely know they're here.
- SGYP On Watchlist, BXLT Seeks New Use For Hemophilia Drug, ZTS Gets FDA Nod
- Baxalta Inc. (BXLT) has submitted its supplemental Biologics License Applications to the FDA seeking approval for the use of ADYNOVATE to treat children under the age of 12 with hemophilia A and for use in surgical settings. ...