A selection of articles related to thors hammer.
Original articles from our library related to the Thors Hammer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thors Hammer.
- The God of the Hammer
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a figure of which a number of images and icons survive. He is invariably represented as a bearded male of pleasant and friendly aspect. He always bears a large, usually long-handled maul. Almost always, he also carries a cup or...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Thors Hammer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thors Hammer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Characters You Never Thought Wielded The Power Of Thor's Hammer Mjölnir
- The rules for Mjölnir are simple: Be worthy and you can wield the hammer. Red Hulk was able to identify a small crack in the rule and he exposed it.
- Are you worthy to wield this Thor's Hammer Tool Kit?
- Noting a serious lack of geek-themed hardware, Dave Delisle came up with an idea for a tool set to tackle virtually any home-repair project in the Nine Realms, even the famed clogged drains of Jotunheim.
- Volvo V40 gets 'Thor's Hammer' facelift for 2016
- Volvo V40 gets 'Thor's Hammer' facelift for 2016. Published: 24 February 2016. Volvo V40 facelift +6 · More info on Volvo V40.
- Are you worthy to rewire a plug with this Thor's hammer toolbox?
- You definitely couldn't lift Thor's hammer Mjolnir, but you can probably grab his toolbox if you're on the go.
- 'Thor's' Chris Hemsworth looks to hammer out a deal
- Actor Chris Hemsworth, who plays the mythological superhero Thor in the Marvel films, has put his mortal realm in Malibu's Point Dume on the market for $6.5 million. He and wife, Elsa Pataky, are selling because they moved back to Hemsworth's native ...
Thors Hammer Topics
Related searchesulrich neisser
the holocaust art and literature
mazda z engine z5
pillars of hermes
aeropostal alas de venezuela history