- Thoughtography: Andy Warhol and Ai Weiwei through your mind's eye
- Tech-heads and artsy types might not always see eye to eye, but a mind-boggling collaboration between La Trobe University and the National Gallery of Victoria is looking to change that.
- Interactive 'Thoughtography' installation at National Gallery of Victoria0:47
- La Trobe University, the official Learning Partner of the gallery's summer exhibition, Andy Warhol-Ai Weiwei, is exploring how the brain sees art with a pop-up interactive thoughtography installation.
- Creative Arts Contest stirs Grayson County students' passions
- Even though photography keeps her busy, she said it something that enjoys and it helps her relax when she is stressed. “It's something that I love to do and it helps get everything out of my mind when I'm stressed out,” Castillo said.
- Friday Nights at the NGV introduces a new way of viewing artwork: Thoughtography.
- The technology was created by La Trobe University. To experience Thoughtography, visitors wear a headset while viewing art to measure their brain waves (EEG).
- Modena : Santu Mofokeng, International Photography Prize
- Though photography brought him popularity in the townships, he didn't yet consider it a possible profession, a “real” job until he became a darkroom assistant for a newspaper. But there was no hope of advancement for a black.
Thoughtography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thoughtography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.