- Thoughtography: Andy Warhol and Ai Weiwei through your mind's eye
- Tech-heads and artsy types might not always see eye to eye, but a mind-boggling collaboration between La Trobe University and the National Gallery of Victoria is looking to change that.
- Interactive 'Thoughtography' installation at National Gallery of Victoria0:47
- La Trobe University, the official Learning Partner of the gallery's summer exhibition, Andy Warhol-Ai Weiwei, is exploring how the brain sees art with a pop-up interactive thoughtography installation.
- Creative Arts Contest stirs Grayson County students' passions
- Even though photography keeps her busy, she said it something that enjoys and it helps her relax when she is stressed. “It's something that I love to do and it helps get everything out of my mind when I'm stressed out,” Castillo said.
- Friday Nights at the NGV introduces a new way of viewing artwork: Thoughtography.
- The technology was created by La Trobe University. To experience Thoughtography, visitors wear a headset while viewing art to measure their brain waves (EEG).
- Modena : Santu Mofokeng, International Photography Prize
- Though photography brought him popularity in the townships, he didn't yet consider it a possible profession, a “real” job until he became a darkroom assistant for a newspaper. But there was no hope of advancement for a black.
Thoughtography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thoughtography books and related discussion.