- Two new works of poetry are cool, surprising and wickedly smart
- Restlessness has always been a hallmark of Nick Thran's work. The poems in 2006's Every Inadequate Name and 2011's Earworm all moved swiftly through locations and forms, throwing off pop-culture references with an enviable ease the whole time.
- University of Calgary's new writer-in-residence, Nick Thran, ponders the role
- A Canadian poet could do worse than be guided by the ghost of Al Purdy. Last year, Nick Thran was among the writers invited to serve a residency in the iconic poet's A-Frame home in Ameliasburgh, a small hamlet in southern Ontario.
- Nick Thran starts poetic stint as writer-in-residence
- It's probably a good thing Nick Thran is setting up in Calgary for a while, seeing as he was attracted to poetry due to its expansive possibilities.
- Turnen: TSV Kierspe startet beim WTB-Landescup / Der STV und Madeleine Owen
- Ab 14 Uhr sind dann in der Frauen-Hauptklasse Ronja Werkshage und Maike Thran gefordert, in der ältesten Jugendklasse zudem trotz ihrer Verletzung des Handgelenks Kristin Hütz, Finja Hertrampf und auch mit Gaststartrecht für den TSV die Grünewalder ...
Thran is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thran books and related discussion.