Three Evil Paths
A selection of articles related to three evil paths.
Original articles from our library related to the Three Evil Paths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Three Evil Paths.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Three Evil Paths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Three Evil Paths books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sutra of the Medicine Buddha
- sink onto the three Evil Paths, suffering intense misery for countless thousands of years.
- Ten Doubts about Pure Land
- should simply vow to be reborn in the Triple Realm, among the five turbidities and the three evil paths.
- A Life-State Pervaded by Eternity, Happiness, True Self, and Purity
- referring to a future existence in the three evil paths or the four evil paths7—the three or four lower states of the Ten Worlds.
- The Four Debts of Gratitude
- into the three evil paths, and only after dwelling there for countless kalpas were they reborn in this world.
- 87 On Taking Refuge in the Treasures of Buddha, Dharma, and
- immeasurable eons in these bodies of ours, dwelling in the three evil. 8. The three evil paths are the worlds of beasts, hungry ghosts, and those in hellish states.
Suggested News Resources
- China Building Dubai-Style Fake Islands in South China Sea
- Sand, cement, wood and steel are the latest tools in China's territorial arsenal as it seeks to literally reshape the South China Sea.
Suggested Web Resources
- three - SGI Library Online - The Soka Gakkai Dictionary of Buddhism
- 1 results of : three evil paths Also, three evil paths of existence. The three evil paths are the realms of suffering into which one falls as a result of evil deeds.
- Three Evil Paths
- Three Evil Paths: Magickal Traditions Dictionary on MITHRAISM. MITHRAISM: The Persian religion centered on the reverence of Mithra, god of Light.
- Buddhist Door Glossary
- There are four noble stages of fruition in the Arhat Path. ..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.