Three Types Of Buddha
A selection of articles related to three types of buddha.
Original articles from our library related to the Three Types Of Buddha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Three Types Of Buddha.
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Three Types Of Buddha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Three Types Of Buddha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Golfer Anirban Lahiri putting India on the map
- You're right, it does have its roots in Buddhism, because it was rediscovered by Buddha, and that's the technique he used to liberate himself. ....
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The relic was dug up once again and measurements showed that it was six meters (19.7 feet) wide, twelve meters (39.4 feet) long and three meters (9.
- The Problem of Evil
- And what they are is buddha, the absolute reality beyond good and evil (and every other dualism). It is true that in ... But Zen teaching distinguishes three different levels of precept practice: relative (or literal), compassionate, and absolute.
- Anticipation Building Up to Asia Week New York Auction Sales
- Over 700 works are coming on the market via Christie's like imperial Ming and Qing Dynasty porcelain, gilt-bronze Buddhist sculpture, Chinese furniture and scholar's objects, and Chinese and Bengal School paintings. ...