- Visit the splendour of Uttar Pradesh for the diverse explorer in you
- It has served as a fine cultural centre notably in the field of learning, religion, philosophy, Yoga, Ayurveda, astrology, music, literature and spirituality.
- The gamblers of Kaliyuga
- According to Achal Oza, time in Hinduism is also like a game of chance: “...divided into four different yugas (ages). The names of these yugas come from a dice game popular in the Vedic period.
- The origin of our epics
- According To Puranic conception, there are four yugas or divisions of time — satya, treta, dwapar and kali. Greece followed this division of time in the Trojan heroes.
- Saral Jeevan channel to go on air from Friday
- Mahapayana (Mon to Sat at 9pm): The epic journey of lord Rama, the programme captures the importance of places, where Lord Rama had walked through in Thretha Yuga. The uniqueness of the program is capturing the journey by using Kshethra Purana ...
- Feeding our divine nature
- In Satya yuga, the demons and the devatas lived on separate planets. InTretayuga, they lived on the same planet. In Dvapara Yuga, they lived in the same house but in Kali-yuga, they are living within the same person.
Thretha Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thretha Yuga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Thretha Yuga Topics
vienna dioscurides illustrations
kenneth waltz biography
hyderabad india the it industry