- Wounded jumbos being paraded regularly: activists
- Citing the photographs of the wound on the right hind leg of Kurumbilavu Thiruvanikkavu Devikrishana, an elephant that was paraded for the Thriprayar festival, the Task Force alleged that the wound was covered with a dirty black cloth to hide it.
- Traffic to be regulated in Thrissur today
- Buses from Kodungallur, Irinjalakuda, Cherpu, Thriprayar, should enter Sakthan Stand from Balya Junction. Vehicles coming from Vadanappally, Anthikkad, Kanjani and Adattu should end services at West Fort. Busus from Punkunnam side also should also ...
- In this Thrissur village, a pious Muslim helps renovate a temple
- Thriprayar (Thrissur): Abdul Karim is a busy man. As one of the main organisers of the rare 'Karpooradi Naveekarana Kalasam' in the Siva Temple at Aneswaram, he is racing against a fast-approaching deadline on February 15. For 45 days and nights, ...
- Of Athirappilly, Vazhachal and Charpa
- The southern Western Ghats has a fewer large rivers than the northern part. Correspondingly, waterfalls tend to be smaller, but with a high intensity of precipitation during the monsoons, they tend to get very furious.
Thriprayar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thriprayar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
isthmus of tehuantepec proposed canal
arch bridge construction sequence
korean shamanism naerim-gut
raiden mortal kombat fighting styles